(a) Contract execution
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and Services offered through our Website to You, for billing and order fulfilment.
(b) Email newsletter
• If You sign up to our newsletter we may use Your email address to send You information about products or Services.
• You can opt out of these at any point and You can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
(c) Cookies & monitoring
• Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our Website.
• Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our Website.
• Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise You when You return to our Website.
• Targeting Cookies - These cookies record Your visit to our Website, the pages You have visited and the links You have followed.
(d) We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of Your computer.
• The referring website from which You have got to our Website from.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our Website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
(e) Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose Your personal data:
• To other companies within our group.
• If we sell our business.
• To agents and service providers.
• In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cybercrime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
(f) We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our Website (customers and sales) to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
(g) WebBoss will ensure that it processes and protects personal data shared by a user and received by WebBoss, according to any applicable data protection legislation and compliant with ISO 27001.
(h) If You are concerned about Your data, You have the right to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about You and You have the right to ask for it to be amended or removed. WebBoss will action any such requests within 30 days.